Click on thumbnail below to view item in store …
In an effort to make dressed.so a more developed community, we have recently implemented Gravatars and a reply function in the comments area (courtesy of our uber programmer kayeight).
If you regularly comment on other peoples’ fits, you may have already noticed the Gravatars of some dressed.so members. Here are some basic info on what it is and what to do to set yours up!
What is a Gravatar?
Gravatar (a portmanteau of globally recognized avatar) is a service for providing globally unique avatars which was created by Tom Preston-Werner. Since 2007, it has been owned by Automattic, who has integrated it into their WordPress blogging platform.
Do I have a Gravatar?
If this gray icon is showing next to your comment, you have not set up your Gravatar for Dressed.so.
How do I set up my Gravatar?
Note: If you sign me up for porn, at least send the good stuff?
A. If you have signed up for Gravatar before and are using the same email address to sign in on Dressed.so, all you have to do is go to your Profile page, check the box that says Use Gravatar, click Save.
B. If you have signed up for Gravatar before but are using a different email address to sign in on Dressed.so, you will have to add that email address on Gravatar. To add a new email address:
1. Sign in on Gravatar.com
2. Under the My Gravatars tab, click on Add New Email
3. Enter the email address that you use to sign in on Dressed.so, click Add
4. Click the link on the verification email that Gravatar will send you.
5. Your new email is now showing on Gravatar. To assign an avatar, click on that email address then select an avatar from the thumbnails below. Click Confirm. If you do not have any avatars showing, click on Add New Images to upload one.
6. Go to your Profile page on Dressed.so, check the box that says Use Gravatar, click Save.
C. If you have not signed up with Gravatar before:
1. Sign up on Gravatar.com using the same email address you are using for Dressed.so
2. Click the link on the verification email that Gravatar will send you.
3. To assign an avatar, click on Add New Images to upload one.
4. Go to your Profile page on Dressed.so, check the box that says Use Gravatar, click Save.
Let us know if you come across any bugs. As always, feedback is always welcome. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment below!